The San Carlos Week of the Family is an annual event organized by community volunteers whose goal is to strengthen family relationships by providing a series of activities focusing on family and community interaction. Celebrating its nineteenth year, the Week of the Family committee and its volunteers are proud to contribute to the quality of life and the family-orientated community of The City of Good Living. The upcoming Week of the Family runs January 18 – 26, 2019.
Please join the hundreds of families that have enjoyed Week of the Family by participating in one or more of the mostly free activities offered. You’re sure to find something entertaining and fun for your entire family.
The goals of the San Carlos Week of the Family are to:
- Strengthen family relationships
- Provide families in our community the tools that help families
- Promote family life
- Honor and pay tribute to families
- Encourage families serving families
- Have lots of fun
San Carlos families take many forms. Everyone in our community is encouraged to participate. We hope to see you there!
2019 Roshambo Winners
- 1st place Zora Vorhes 7th grader at Charter Learning Center
- 2nd place Reid Cole 6th grader at Central Middle School
- 3rd place Ryan Liu 1st grader at White Oaks
- 4th place Ryan Trietsch preschooler at White Oaks
2019 Family Scavenger Hunt Winners
- The Ho Family
- The Miskelly Family
- The Cook Family
Chair, San Carlos Week of the Family Committee 2019