The San Carlos Week of the Family is an annual event organized by community volunteers whose goal is to strengthen family relationships by providing a series of activities focusing on family and community interaction. Celebrating twenty years, the Week of the Family committee and its volunteers are proud to contribute to the quality of life and the family-orientated community of The City of Good Living. The upcoming Week of the Family runs January 17 – 25, 2020.
Please join the hundreds of families that have enjoyed Week of the Family by participating in one or more of the mostly free activities offered. You’re sure to find something entertaining and fun for your entire family.
The goals of the San Carlos Week of the Family are to:
- Strengthen family relationships
- Provide families in our community the tools that help families
- Promote family life
- Honor and pay tribute to families
- Encourage families serving families
- Have lots of fun
San Carlos families take many forms. Everyone in our community is encouraged to participate. We hope to see you there!
2020 Roshambo Winners
- First Place, Angelo, (Tierra Linda Middle School)
- Second Place, Mia (Brittan Acres Elementary)
- Third Place, Dustin (Mariposa Upper Elementary)
2020 Family Scavenger Hunt Winners
- The Leff Family
- The Ternroi Family
- The Hopkins Family
Chair, San Carlos Week of the Family Committee 2020