Enjoy a family dinner…and give the family cook(s) the night off! Eating dinner with the family is often cited as a cherished childhood memory. Allow our community-minded restaurateurs to help you celebrate. The San Carlos restaurants listed below are offering a Cooks’ Night Off Special Discount when you mention “San Carlos Week of the Family.” Enjoy…and, don’t forget to thank the manager for their support to our families!
Last year’s (2018) Participating restaurants are listed below. Check back in December to see an updated list for 2019!
- Cuisinett, French Comfort Food, 1105 San Carlos Ave., www.cuisinett.com
Special: 10% off your bill (excluding beverages). (Geoffroy Raby)
- Patxi’s, 677 Laurel St., www.patxispizza.com
Special: Free kid’s pizza with purchase of entree. (Tom Aragon)
- Spasso, 769 Laurel St., www.spassosc.com
Special: Kids eat free with parent. (Kirk)
- Sneakers Pub & Grill , 1163 San Carlos Ave., www.sneakerpub.com
Special: Kids under 10 eat free (children’s menu) with each adult meal ordered (Steve Salazar)
- Town , 716 Laurel St., www.townsc.com
Special: 10% discount (excluding alcohol). (Michelle Qadri)
- West Park Bistro, 788 Laurel St., www.westparkbistro.com
Special Free Glass of wine for mom and dad per entree. (Kubiley)
FYI: Don’t forget…it’s polite to tip on the full (pre-discount) amount.