What: Make a meal or healthy snack with your family and take a photo of the fun!
When: All week long!
Where: All over San Carlos!
How: Submit your entry by 10:00 AM Monday, January 30 using this FAMILY FOOD FOTO SURVEY FORM, and a member of the Week of the Family Staff will contact you by email for the photo.
Awards and Categories: Our team of teen judges will select photos for awards for adults (ages 18 and over) and kids (ages 2-17) in the following categories:
- “The Whole Shebang”– awarded to the tastiest looking meals that include all five food groups: protein, vegetable, fruit, dairy, and whole grains
- “Food Fantasia”-awarded to entries that include art made from food
- “Healthy Hero Snack Sensations”-awarded for healthy snack creations
- “Colorful Creations”-awarded to the most colorful meals that contain at least 4 of the 5 food groups
- “City of Good Eating”– awarded to the meals that reflect the good life we live here in San Carlos by incorporating locally-sourced ingredients and/or some kind of San Carlos location. (ie: the Burton Park Burger, or the Laurel Street Stew…)