Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the United States. Pickleball is a fun and exciting sport that combines elements of Badminton, Tennis and Ping Pong. It is played on a court the size of a Badminton court, with a low net similar to Tennis, and with what looks like an oversized ping pong paddle and a whiffle ball.
Click here to see the rules.
- 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Come learn how to play the game from experienced pickleball players and Parks and Recreation Department Staff
- 10:00 AM to Noon: Practice what you have learned with some fun games
- Come anytime between 9:00 AM and Noon for a great time!
What to bring:
- Your Family–we have all of the equipment you need
- Sponsored by: the San Carlos Parks and Recreation Department and the Parks and Recreation Foundation of San Carlos.